Goecker Construction, Inc is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated commercial general contractor. Sixty-nine years ago, in 1954, Earl Goecker opened the doors, then as E.A. Goecker Building & Supply. In 1981 the construction office was spun off and became Goecker Construction, INC.
Robert Goecker, second-generation owner and family member, has since retired after many years of involvement with the business. Thomas Goecker, President, and Chad Goecker, Vice-President, are third-generation owners and operators. They both currently handle day-to-day operations and oversee many projects. In 2013, Goecker Construction, Inc welcomed a fourth-generation owner, Brandon Goecker, into the company. He also is involved with day-to-day operations, estimating, and project coordination.
In 1958 E.A. Goecker Building & Supply located its headquarters in Freeman Field; for sixty-four years, it served as the main office for the construction company. In 2020 Goecker Construction, Inc purchased the Poynter Ford building at 526 South Jackson Park Drive, originally built by Earl Goecker and then Goecker Building Supplies in 1974. After purchasing the current property, the remodel began, and in 2022, Goecker Construction, Inc. relocated its headquarters after the extensive remodel was complete.